High School Diploma
Learn online from anywhere with an internet connection and teacher support to complete your classwork. Our online curriculum is interactive and includes audio and video. Online instruction is supported by credentialed teachers available to help you succeed.
If you are interested in earning your high school diploma, please follow these steps:
1. Watch the ASE orientation video located here: HSD and GED Orientation
2. Submit your contact information (instructions found in the video)
3. Staff will contact you to schedule a 30-minute intake appointment with a teacher advisor, which includes:
- Reviewing program requirements
- Creating your support plan
- Committing to the number of hours you will work each week
- Goal setting
- Agreeing to attend a weekly 15-minute check-in appointment with a teacher-advisor (in-person or virtually)
4. Take the CASAS Assessment and Math Placement Test
To start classes, students must have a minimum score on the CASAS Reading assessment. Students needing the credits in math must also take and have a minimum score on a math placement test. Pre-high school diploma classes are available for students requiring extra support.