Do You Need Traffic School?
If you are a driver who received a traffic citation and would like the option, with the court’s permission, to attend traffic school, our Driver Improvement Program is for you.
CALL (510) 886-2887 for questions - Registrations only done in our main office
FAX (510) 537-8537
Class Schedule: Saturdays, 8:00am - 4:30pm in Room 5 (Fee: $45)
9/17, 10/22, 11/19, 12/17
- Register as soon as you receive the court’s authorization to attend traffic school.
- You must bring the court paper with you that gives you authorization and shows the docket number and completion date. We cannot register you without it.
- Payment must be cash, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED.
- Registration fees not refundable.
- If you need to reschedule your original class date, a fee of $10 will be charged each time you reschedule.
Telephone: (510) 886-2887
Fax: (510) 537-8537
Mature Drivers Class
Mature drivers 55 and over–– you may qualify for a reduced auto insurance premium by completing a Mature Drivers course. This is an 8-hour class that will cover traffic laws in California, discuss defensive driving techniques that will help you compensate for mistakes of other drivers, and deficiencies caused by aging. Contact your insurance agent to see if you qualify for an insurance discount.
The certificate is good for 3 years. You must be a California licensed driver. Fee includes DMV approved Mature Driver state certificate.
Our next class is August 20, 2016. Please call the office to register.
- Course Code 260301
- Date(s) 8/20/16
- Day(s) Saturday
- Time 8:00am-4:30pm
- Location Room 5
- Instructor Carpenter
- Fees $45
- Register By August 19
- Sessions 1
- To Register Please call the office