Do You Need Traffic School?
If you are a driver who received a traffic citation and would like the option, with the court’s permission, to attend traffic school, our Driver Improvement Program is for you. Must be 18 years of age to register.
CALL (510) 886-2887 for questions - Registrations only done in our main office
FAX (510) 537-8537
Class Schedule: Saturdays, 8:00am - 4:30pm in Room 5 (Fee: $45)
*[UPDATE as of 6/21/17] We will NOT be offering any Traffic School classes until September. Dates TBD.
We apologize for any inconvenience.
Mission Driving School in Hayward offers Traffic School classes Monday - Saturday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Fee is $40 (includes certificate). Call 510-795-7777 to schedule your class. Walk-ins are accepted if class is not full.
- Register as soon as you receive the court’s authorization to attend traffic school.
- You must bring the court paper with you that gives you authorization and shows the docket number and completion date. We cannot register you without it.
- Payment must be cash, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED.
- Registration fees not refundable.
- If you need to reschedule your original class date, a fee of $10 will be charged each time you reschedule.
Telephone: (510) 886-2887
Fax: (510) 537-8537