Teacher Web Attendance
For those teachers that will now be entering attendance online, visit: http://www.cvadultregister.org/wta
WASC Teaching Staff Survey Link
Dependent Adult Abuse Reporting:
Mid-Alameda County Adult Ed Consortium
CVACE is a participant in the Mid-Alameda County Adult Ed Consortium. Learn more here!
For those teachers that would like to give their students a short computer self-evaluation please visit: Computer Evaluation
Click on the link below for Writing Frames
Course Submission Form
Teachers, please use the following form to submit your course for the next quarter.
Lesson Plan Template and Planning
- Lesson Plan Template (PDF Version)
- Lesson Plan Template (MS Word version)
- Curriculum Map Template
- Lesson Plan template with Explanations
- "It it Traditional or is it Differentiated"
Adult Ed - General
OTAN – www.otan.us
The Outreach and Technical Assistance Network provides California Adult school teachers with the following resources:
- Teaching tools and resources including lesson plans
- Technology Media
- Research and references
- Laws and legislation
- Electronic forum for information exchange
CALPRO – www.calpro-online.org
CALPRO has set the following overarching objectives:
- To plan and provide high-quality professional development opportunities for adult educators;
- To develop, maintain, and support a regional structure for delivery of professional development services through state Professional Development Centers;
- To enhance the quality of instructional services delivered to adult learners, ultimately resulting in learning gains.
CCAE – http://www.ccaestate.org
The mission of the California Council for Adult Education is to take the leadership role in promoting adult education, providing professional development, and effecting change to best serve the needs and interests of adult education, the CCAE membership, and the people of California. Enrollment is open to teachers, support staff, students and alumni.
CCAE-Bay Section – http://www.ccaebaysection.org covers Alameda, Contra Costa, Del Norte, Humboldt Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Monterey, Napa, San Benito, San Francisco, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Mateo, Sonoma, and Trinity Counties.
CATESOL – www.catesol.org
California Teachers of English to Speakers of Another Language mission is to promote excellence in education for English language learners and a high quality professional environment for their teachers. CATESOL represents teachers of English language learners throughout California and Nevada, at all levels and in all learning environments. CATESOL provides conference and resources to:
- Improve teacher preparation and provide opportunities which further professional expertise
- Promote sound, research-based education policy and practices
- Increase awareness of the strengths and needs of English language learners
- Promote appreciation of diverse linguistic and cultural backgrounds.
CATESOL lists dozens of teacher resources under the Resources pull down menu.
Adult Basic Education
Adults With Disabilities
A to Z Teacher Stuff
Find lessons, themes, tip worksheet makers etc. Visit: http://atozteacherstuff.com
RAFT Resources Area for Teaching
A non-profit organization was founded in 1994 in California, USA. RAFT's main focus is to inspire, engage and educate children through the power of hands-on teaching. As Mary Simon, RAFT Founder & Executive Director states, "If kids don't learn the way we teach, then we have to teach them the way they learn. Visit: www.raft.net
Career and Technical Education
Computer-Using Educators, Inc.
CUE provides leadership and support to advance student achievement in the educational technology community. Visit the website: www.cue.org