The recipes for this hands-on cooking class will feature foods that are rich in spices, herbs, fiber, healthy fats, high quality protein and low carb. All recipes are gluten, grain and dairy free.
Class will start with a short presentation on the benefits of the featured foods, then we will prepare the dishes and eat together. See on-line catalog for the menu and check out the companion classroom program “Healthy Weight Loss with Whole Food Nutrition” in the Health, Fitness & Nutrition section of catalog.
Featured recipes will be full of high quality protein, healthy fats, rich in spices, herbs and fiber, and low carb. Get ready to enjoy:
· Spaghetti Squash Puttanesca (with tomatoes, olives, mushrooms, capers, feta and a ton of fresh herbs)
· World’s Best Tuna Dill Savoy Cabbage Coleslaw with Honeycrisp Apple
· Cilantro/Veggie Meatballs
· Saffron Mahi Mahi Chowder with Leeks and Fennel
· Winter Vegetable Shepherd’s Pie
· Marinated Vegetable Crudite
· Cacao Nibs coconut treat